Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Got Greeting Cards

Well, as you may or may not know, So Rad does greeting cards. I have them in some stores in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and available online @ http://sorad.etsy.com - soon to be on So Rad's NEW website (which is in the processsssss... man I hate ecommerce!)

anyway, so back to the point - a couple of the stores are asking for some more designs - so far I have 33 designs, most of which are pretty pictures on paper, there are a few holiday cards and a couple other themes. SO my question is - what do YOU buy cards for? Do you buy cards or do you send the email, ecard?

I've been asked to do puppies, kitties, bunnies, all that cheese stuff (har!) But they need the so rad touch of course - any ideas? I've also had interest in birthday, shower and new baby.

If you give me a good idea and I use it, I will send you a set of cards! (including your idea of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment